Feeder cattle prices were $2-$3 higher this week. Calves were valued on both sides of steady with new crop calves priced softer, and heavier calves trading at stronger prices.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef prices soften
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!