Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. This week, Glenn Selk explains the ideal time for artificial insemination after heat detection.
Cow-calf corner: Artificial insemination after heat detection
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population