Glenn Selk explains the risk of prussic acid poisoning from grazing johnsongrass.
Cow-calf corner: Be aware of prussic acid grazing johnsongrass
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension