Glenn Selk discusses the impact on fertility when breeding heifers are moved from a high-protein wheat pasture to a lower quality dormant native-range or bermudagrass pasture.
Cow-calf corner: Heifer fertility and quality diet
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future