Glenn Selk explores why high summer temperatures could cause calves to arrive early.
Cow-calf corner: Hot summer may bring calves early
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!