Glenn Selk interviews the state veterinarian, Dr. Rod Hall, about the USDA's new animal disease traceability rule.
Cow-calf corner: USDA's new animal disease traceability rule
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday