Glenn Selk interviews the state veterinarian, Dr. Rod Hall, about the USDA's new animal disease traceability rule.
Cow-calf corner: USDA's new animal disease traceability rule
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday