Glenn Selk explains the importance giving mineral supplements to prevent grass tetany in mature cows grazing on wheat pasture this fall and winter.
Cow-calf corner: Use mineral supplements to prevent grass tetany
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday