Glenn Selk explains the importance giving mineral supplements to prevent grass tetany in mature cows grazing on wheat pasture this fall and winter.
Cow-calf corner: Use mineral supplements to prevent grass tetany
- I'm a Drover: Grace and tenacity
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- Make preparations this fall to sod-seed pastures and hay meadows
- Cattle at the Crossroads: Prices driven by supply and demand