Glenn Selk explains the importance of including ionophores in the Oklahoma Gold and SuperGold programs.
Cow-calf corner: Using ionophores has advantages
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. beef, pork exports continued surge in October
- Garden City feeder, Emporia rancher elected as KLA officers
- Beef Quiz: Tailgate MVP
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted