Each year the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame honors a feedyard employee with the Arturo Armendariz Distinguished Service Award, recognizing the vital contributions of feedyard employees whose skills and dedication ensure proper treatment of cattle and success of the business. At this year’s banquet, the team from Darr Feedyard, Cozad, Nebraska, reflect on their winning coworker, Brad Thomas.
Definition of a cowboy
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension