Each year the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame honors a feedyard employee with the Arturo Armendariz Distinguished Service Award, recognizing the vital contributions of feedyard employees whose skills and dedication ensure proper treatment of cattle and success of the business. At this year’s banquet, the team from Darr Feedyard, Cozad, Nebraska, reflect on their winning coworker, Brad Thomas.
Definition of a cowboy
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector