K-State agricultural economist Dan O'Brien talks about the influence of the economic troubles in Europe on the U.S. commodity markets, as one topic in this week's analysis of the grain trades.
Euro instability affects U.S. commodity markets
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week