Last year grocery prices went up 6.4 percent. The USDA says food prices will continue to go up this year, but not as fast as they did last year. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week