The US average cash basis offered for corn delivered in August increased another three cents led by processors and ethanol plants. Tune into GrainTV to see this weeks full cash market analysis.
Grain TV: Interior basis is heating up
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice