Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
I Am Angus: Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted