Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
I Am Angus: Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
320 Skid Steer