Kim Brackett, Cattlemen's Beef Board vice chair, discusses the importance of this new audience of millennials and how the beef checkoff can impact their purchasing decisions into the future.
Kim Brackett discusses millennials and the Beef Checkoff
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday