We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina