K-State risk management specialist Art Barnaby comments on proposals to limit crop insurance subsidies as part of the new farm bill, and why such limitations will adversely impact the majority of farmers, including mid-sized operations.
Limits on crop insurance in farm bill impacts mid-sized farms
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early