Casey Russell, Coal County Extension Educator, gives a brief demonstration on what to look for when grading the rib-eye area on a steer carcass.
Meat grading: A look at the rib-eye
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace