NCBA President J.D. Alexander discusses the recent announcement to further open Japan's market to U.S. beef, and what this means to cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Increased market access to Japan gives U.S. a boost
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Weather will dictate cattle trends this year
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Scours in beef calves prevalent this spring
- Four tips to prepare the herd for spring and summer grazing
- Ranch drought prep – plan for the worst and hope for the best