Kent Bacus, NCBA Associate Director of Legislative Affairs discusses the Safe and Efficient Transportation Act and what it means from cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Transportation act allows heavier trucks
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday