Wayne Fahsholtz, CEO of Wyoming’s Padlock Ranch, discusses the type of bulls and females that work in the Padlock’s low-input, range-based production system.
Padlock Ranch: Selecting for durable cows
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade