Find out why the recent expansion of U.S. Beef imports to Japan will not likely be the money maker Louisiana cow/calf producers were hoping for.
Relaxed restrictions for beef exports to Japan
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future