Find out why the recent expansion of U.S. Beef imports to Japan will not likely be the money maker Louisiana cow/calf producers were hoping for.
Relaxed restrictions for beef exports to Japan
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics