Find out why the recent expansion of U.S. Beef imports to Japan will not likely be the money maker Louisiana cow/calf producers were hoping for.
Relaxed restrictions for beef exports to Japan
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head