Beef reproduction specialist George Perry, of South Dakota State University, and rancher John Moes, talk about how important reproduction is to herd improvement.
Reproduction is key to making improvements
- Ohio Cattlemen's Roundup tours Clark County - September 5-6
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies
- Fall armyworms on the march early due to unseasonable rains
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: Sealed with a handshake
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: From coin flip to cattle empire