A program from the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture is having success for beef producers involving birth weight and weaning weight. It's working for Mike Wilson, a cow-calf producer, in Anderson County, Kentucky.
UK beef study: Birth/weaning weight
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina