A program from the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture is having success for beef producers involving birth weight and weaning weight. It's working for Mike Wilson, a cow-calf producer, in Anderson County, Kentucky.
UK beef study: Birth/weaning weight
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets posted mixed results Friday morning
- Modern beef processing plant reopens in western Nebraska
- Genomics test strategies explored
- Cow lease/share arrangements match cows to feed resources
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach