Compared to last week, feeder cattle and calves sold 4.00-8.00 lower with many instances as much as 15.00 lower on calves under 500 lbs. The sharply lower trend initially sounds harsh, but recall how sharp the weekly advances were through the fall and winter months that enabled the all-time record levels that most-all producers were able to enjoy at least a portion of.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeders lower since last week’s crop report
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!