Compared to last week, feeder cattle and calves sold steady to 4.00 higher - mostly 2.00-4.00 higher on load lots of yearlings and popular weights of calves.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Finished cattle coming in heavier
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- NCBA statement on USDA issuing a final rule on MCOOL
- U.S. revises meat-labeling rules to satisfy WTO ruling
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Alltech Symposium challenges agribusiness to make an impact
- Exports: Corn plunges 52 percent
- Here is the next farm program and here’s how you work it
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012