Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Weather will dictate cattle trends this year
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Scours in beef calves prevalent this spring
- Four tips to prepare the herd for spring and summer grazing
- Ranch drought prep – plan for the worst and hope for the best