Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina