Tampa, Fla. – Florida rancher Woody Larson, who serves as president of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, welcomes attendees to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, and discusses the long history of ranching in Florida.
Welcome to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Florida
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Is there a right to farm?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector