Tampa, Fla. – Florida rancher Woody Larson, who serves as president of the Florida Cattlemen’s Association, welcomes attendees to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, and discusses the long history of ranching in Florida.
Welcome to the 2013 Cattle Industry Convention in Florida
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head