Beef Export Sales Fall For Second Straight Week
Net sales of 10,700 MT were mainly for Mexico (2,500 MT), Canada (1,600 MT), Vietnam (1,400 MT), South Korea (1,100 MT), and Japan (900 MT). Net sales of 300 MT for delivery in 2011 were for Egypt (200 MT) and Hong Kong (100 MT). Exports of 16,800 MT were primarily to Mexico (3,600 MT), Japan (2,600 MT), South Korea (2,100 MT), Vietnam (2,000 MT), and Canada (1,500 MT).
No matching related articles at this time.
- Garden City feeder, Emporia rancher elected as KLA officers
- Beef Quiz: Tailgate MVP
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Cow-calf corner: Hay feeding for winter-stressed cattle