Fed cattle prices were fully steady to slightly higher this week with higher values in the North on a dressed basis. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $4 high for the week while calf prices were relatively uneven.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand for grilling items stalled
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year