Fed cattle prices ranged from fully steady to $1 higher in the North, and mostly steady in the South. Wholesale beef prices were higher for choice product while select boxes were mostly steady.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand for middle meats strengthen
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Cow-calf corner: Review calving season and make improvements
- Feeder cattle review: Feed report neutral to slightly bearish
- Cattle Outlook: Retail choice beef up 9% over past 2 years
- United States Cattle on Feed down 3 percent
- Family contribution takes reward for cattle shooting over $16k
- Nebraska Cattle on Feed down 3 percent
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup