Fed cattle prices were steady to as much as $2 higher this week. Trade volumes were light to moderate depending on the region. Boxed beef prices were sharply higher this week, gaining support from last week’s reduced production and the start of spring demand.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef up on reduced production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade