Beef Export Sales Fall For Second Straight Week
Net sales of 10,700 MT were mainly for Mexico (2,500 MT), Canada (1,600 MT), Vietnam (1,400 MT), South Korea (1,100 MT), and Japan (900 MT). Net sales of 300 MT for delivery in 2011 were for Egypt (200 MT) and Hong Kong (100 MT). Exports of 16,800 MT were primarily to Mexico (3,600 MT), Japan (2,600 MT), South Korea (2,100 MT), Vietnam (2,000 MT), and Canada (1,500 MT).
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future