Beef Export Sales Fall For Second Straight Week
Net sales of 10,700 MT were mainly for Mexico (2,500 MT), Canada (1,600 MT), Vietnam (1,400 MT), South Korea (1,100 MT), and Japan (900 MT). Net sales of 300 MT for delivery in 2011 were for Egypt (200 MT) and Hong Kong (100 MT). Exports of 16,800 MT were primarily to Mexico (3,600 MT), Japan (2,600 MT), South Korea (2,100 MT), Vietnam (2,000 MT), and Canada (1,500 MT).
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for farms: The leap
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head