CattleFax analyst Lance Zimmerman reviews the week's commodity market activity and provides a forecast for the upcoming week.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Feeder cattle ends higher
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Monday Market Sentiment: Cash trade remains steady to lower
- AMI Opposes New OSHA Proposal to Require Electronic Submission
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- What is a bull worth?
- Are the bulls ready for the spring breeding season?
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
- Global diets becoming more standardized
- Cattle prices, exports increase, imports forecast remains steady