CattleFax analyst Lance Zimmerman reviews the week's commodity market activity and provides a forecast for the upcoming week.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Feeder cattle ends higher
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability