The fed cattle market was quoted mostly $3 lower in live trade, while the dressed market declined by $8-$10 dollars. Demand for feedlot replacements has been weak due to declining fed cattle prices and feeding sector losses.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Fed cattle market seeks stability
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts cost by up to 75 percent
- Angus Foundation receives $28,500 from “The Card Challenge”
- Commentary: In praise of animal foods
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- Beef exports depend on quality reputation
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside