Growing losses in the feedlot sector will continue to weaken demand for eligible replacements as buyers reduce purchase prices. Also, firmer corn prices and steady-to-weaker live cattle fundamentals leave most breakeven prices well below current auction prices.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef prices expected lower
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week