Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Friday, Apr 1, 2011
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 26,500 Week ago Act: 22,285 Year ago Act: 11,592
Compared to last week steer calves and yearlings 2.00-3.00 higher.
Heifers 3.00 higher. Trade active, demand good. Bulk of supply con-
sisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 140.00-155.00;(few
lots at 157.00 basis 300 lbs) 400-500 lbs 130.00-145.00; 500-600 lbs
120.00-135.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400 lbs 130.00-145.00; 400-500
lbs 120.00-135.00; 500-600 lbs 110.00-125.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 400-500 lbs 118.00-128.00; 500-600
all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade