Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri, Aug 26, 2011
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 14,000 Week ago Act: 24,538 Year ago Act: 2,556
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady-4.00 lower.
Heifers 2.00-4.00 lower. Trade moderate to active, demand moderate to
good. Bulk of supply consisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 138.00-150.00; 400-500
lbs 128.00-140.00; 500-600 lbs 118.00-130.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 128.00-140.00; 400-500 lbs 118.00-130.00; 500-600 lbs 108.00-120.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 400-500 lbs 110.00-120.00; 500-600
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years