Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri, Sep 16, 2011
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 10,000 Week ago Act: 5,703 Year ago Act: 9,071
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady. Trade
moderate to active, demand moderate to good. Bulk of supply con-
sisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 138.00-150.00; 400-500
lbs 128.00-140.00; 500-600 lbs 118.00-130.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 128.00-140.00; 400-500 lbs 118.00-130.00; 500-600 lbs 108.00-120.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, no quote.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012