Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri, Sep 30, 2011
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 15,000 Week ago Act: 15,346 Year ago Act: 15,596
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady. Trade
moderate to active, demand moderate to good. Bulk of supply con-
sisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 135.00-148.00;(few
lots at 150.00 basis 300 lbs) 400-500 lbs 125.00-138.00; 500-600 lbs
115.00-128.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400 lbs 125.00-138.00; 400-500
lbs 115.00-128.00; 500-600 lbs 105.00-118.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, no quote.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup