Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Jan 6, 2012
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 15,000 Week ago Act: 8,105 Year ago Act: 4,396
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings firm to 1.00 higher.
Trade active, demand good. Bulk of supply consisted of steers and spayed
heifers weighing 300-600 lbs. Most ports crossed cattle a few days this
week, with all ports expected to be in full swing next week.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 145.00-157.00; 400-500
lbs 135.00-147.00; 500-600 lbs 125.00-137.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 133.00-147.00; 400-500 lbs 123.00-137.00; 500-600 lbs 113.00-127.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, no quote.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock