Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Mar 9, 2012
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 28,000 Week ago Act: 31,017 Year ago Act: 34,123
Compared to last week, steer calves weighing under 400 lbs 5.00-10.00
higher. Steer calves and yearlings weighing over 400 lbs steady-3.00 higher.
Heifers 3.00-5.00 higher. Trade active, demand good to very good. Bulk
of supply consisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1, 300-400 lbs 190.00-207.00; 400-500
lbs 180.00-194.00; 500-600 lbs 170.00-182.00; Medium and large 1&2, 300-400
lbs 185.00-202.00; 400-500 lbs 175.00-190.00; 500-600 lbs 165.00-178.00;
Medium and large 2, 300-400 lbs 178.00-195.00; 400-500 lbs 168.00-183.00;
500-600 lbs 158.00-171.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400 lbs 170.00-185.00;
400-500 lbs 160.00-173.00; 500-600 lbs 150.00-162.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 170.00-185.00; 400-500
lbs 160.00-175.00; 500-600 lbs 150.00-165.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- NCBA statement on USDA issuing a final rule on MCOOL
- U.S. revises meat-labeling rules to satisfy WTO ruling
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Alltech Symposium challenges agribusiness to make an impact
- Exports: Corn plunges 52 percent
- Here is the next farm program and here’s how you work it
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012