Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 25,000 Week ago Act: 32,397 Year ago Act: 23,130
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady early in
the week, to 5.00 lower late in the week. Trade moderate to active,
demand moderate to good. Bulk of supply consisted of steers and
spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 175.00-190.00; 400-
500 lbs 161.00-175.00; 500-600 lbs 146.00-161.00; Medium and large 2&3,
300-400 lbs 165.00-175.00; 400-500 lbs 151.00-161.00; 500-600 lbs 136.00
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 140.00-155.00; 400-500
lbs 130.00-145.00; 500-600 lbs 120.00-135.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- GoPass 6-month equine “passport” certificate launched in Georgia