Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 34,000 Week ago Act: 34,359 Year ago Act: 42,899
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings 3.00-5.00 lower.
Heifers 5.00 lower. Trade moderate to active, demand moderate to good.
Bulk of supply consisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 170.00-184.00;
(calves weighing under 300 lbs 185.00-187.00.) 400-500 lbs 155.00-
168.00; 500-600 lbs 138.00-150.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400 lbs
160.00-174.00; 400-500 lbs 145.00-158.00; 500-600 lbs 128.00-140.00;
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 145.00-155.00;
400-500 lbs 135.00-145.00; 500-600 lbs 125.00-135.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCrucesNM-LPMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock