Springfield, IL Tue Mar 15, 2011 USDA-IL Market News Service
United Producers, Inc. at Shelbyville, IL Tue Mar 15, 2011
Estimated Receipts: 475
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers trading 2.00 to
2.50 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers are trading steady to 1.00 higher.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 111.00-117.00.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 106.00-108.25.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 103.25-109.25.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 112.00-118.00.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 101.00-104.00.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield IL
Van Cruit- Reporter
phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
United Producers Inc, Shelbyville IL Livestock Auction IL
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension