Springfield, IL Tue Apr 17, 2012 USDA-IL Market News Service
United Producers, Inc. at Shelbyville, IL Tue Apr 17, 2012
Estimated Receipts: 663
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers are trading steady to
0.50 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers are trading steady.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 124.00-126.50.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 118.25-124.00.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 114.00-118.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 124.00-126.50.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 120.00-124.00.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield IL
Van Cruit- Reporter
phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
United Producers Inc, Shelbyville IL Livestock Auction IL
No matching related articles at this time.
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- NCBA Op-Ed: ADUFA/AGDUFA reauthorization advances in the House
- Midwest gasoline prices: some relief in sight
- Cow-calf corner: Preparing cattle for severe weather
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability