Salt Lake City, UT June 14, 2013 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,075. Last Week: 2,050. Year Ago: 2,100
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were steady live and steady on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,100 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 123.00-125.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 196.00-198.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 975 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 122.00-125.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 195.00-198.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock marketing: Beef demand holding up in the holiday season
- EPA’s proposed rule to reduce the Renewable Fuel Standard
- NCBA announces speaker lineup for 2014 convention
- Cow-calf corner: Hay feeding for winter-stressed cattle
- AVC names Sjeklocha Consultant of the Year
- KLA speakers predicting a golden age for Kansas ranchers in 2014
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- New debate expected on immigrant workers in Mississippi