The Oklahoma inventory of cattle on feed for feedlots with capacity of 1,000 or more head, totaled 345 thousand head on December 1, 2012, unchanged from the previous month but down 10 percent from the December 1, 2011 level. Placements during November were 56 thousand head, down 7 percent from a year ago. Marketings of fed cattle during November were 54 thousand head, down 11 percent from 2011. Other disappearance during November totaled 2 thousand head.
Oklahoma Cattle on Feed down 10 percent
No matching related articles at this time.
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted