The Oklahoma inventory of cattle on feed for feedlots with capacity of 1,000 or more head, totaled 345 thousand head on December 1, 2012, unchanged from the previous month but down 10 percent from the December 1, 2011 level. Placements during November were 56 thousand head, down 7 percent from a year ago. Marketings of fed cattle during November were 54 thousand head, down 11 percent from 2011. Other disappearance during November totaled 2 thousand head.
Oklahoma Cattle on Feed down 10 percent
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again