Fed cattle prices were steady to as much as $2 higher this week. Trade volumes were light to moderate depending on the region. Boxed beef prices were sharply higher this week, gaining support from last week’s reduced production and the start of spring demand.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef up on reduced production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock