As of May 31, 2013, working gas stocks totaled 2,252 Bcf, which is 616 Bcf less than at the same time last year, but only 69 Bcf below the five-year (2008-12) average for the end of May. EIA projects working gas stocks at the end of this summer's stock-build season (end of October) will reach 3,813 Bcf, about 117 Bcf below the level at the same time last year.
U.S. natural gas stocks are lower than last year
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector