As of May 31, 2013, working gas stocks totaled 2,252 Bcf, which is 616 Bcf less than at the same time last year, but only 69 Bcf below the five-year (2008-12) average for the end of May. EIA projects working gas stocks at the end of this summer's stock-build season (end of October) will reach 3,813 Bcf, about 117 Bcf below the level at the same time last year.
U.S. natural gas stocks are lower than last year
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Farm-based nitrogen is unavoidable but can be minimized
- Montana Livestock Department faces $400K budget shortfall