As of May 31, 2013, working gas stocks totaled 2,252 Bcf, which is 616 Bcf less than at the same time last year, but only 69 Bcf below the five-year (2008-12) average for the end of May. EIA projects working gas stocks at the end of this summer's stock-build season (end of October) will reach 3,813 Bcf, about 117 Bcf below the level at the same time last year.
U.S. natural gas stocks are lower than last year
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future