The director of the Livestock Marketing Information Center, Jim Robb, offers insight on the cattle markets this week. Robb looks ahead to this week's USDA Cattle-on-Feed report, which is expected to indicate a significant drop in feedlot placements.
Cattle Market: Report could show 10% drop in feedlot placements
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Glass walls at the packing plant
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices